Planning a hang out with your friends, or a reunion with your high school mates?
Eating, drinking and chatting may not make the day as exciting as you had played it out in your head.
One way to bring spice into the gathering is games! Who does not love fun games, especially truth or dare.I mean it’s cool to do some digging into your friends’ life; who knows what you may have missed?
There are some silly thoughts you might have had concerning someone in group, or you could have been longing to see a version of them which you have been imagining.
Whatever the case, the game of truth and dare would help you get answers to your questions and even make some money, possibly.
No doubts, there’d be some people who would want to skip telling one truth because of how embarrassing it might be or because their babe is there. What a risky attempt to lose a lifetime relationship over some truth serum.
Definitely, you can’t let them be. Where then lies the fun? Let’s get to how this works…
How to Play Truth or Dare
It is very simple. You have to prepare extremely personal questions; the type that no one would ordinarily want to share, and daring instructions too.
Everyone will take turns to pick a number, and they’d respond to or do whatever is in that question.
If they fail to do or say, because they must not tell lies; then there’d be a penalty. They’d either drop money or do whatever the anchor/ group decides. It’s very simple! Just make sure that you prepare enough questions to go round.
The next question on your mind would likely be, what kind of questions can I ask? Just calm down! We’d sort all of that out in 5, 4, 3, 2….1
Read also: 11 American Adventurous activities that Nigerians classify as rough play.
Some Truth or Dare Questions to Spice Up Your Hangout
Alright! Welcome back from the 5 seconds break we had. I already passed a bowl of Ice-cream around, scoop yours gently as we prepare to roast your friends in your next hangout.
- What is the weirdest food combination you love?
- What terrible movie is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
- What insect scares you the most?
- As a child, what were you afraid of the most?
- What was the worst grade you received in high school?
- Have you ever been caught stealing?
- If you were to be lost in an Island, who would you want to be lost with?
- What is the last letter of your Crush’s name?
- Which teacher did you have a crush on in high school?
- If you suddenly got an alert of 100 million naira, how will you spend it?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Have you ever revealed a friend’s secret to someone?
- What’s your favorite sports of all time?
- If you could wear only one design for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had access to a fortune teller, what will you ask them?
- Tell me one thing you would do, if there were no consequences.
- When was the last time you apologized, and what did you do wrong?
- When was the last time you had a date?
- What is the longest you’ve ever gone without having a bath?
- How many times do you wear your undies before washing them?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- Have you ever peed in the pool?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Have you ever broken the law?
- Mention one person you couldn’t stand, but pretended to like.
- Mention one thing you’d love to do with your friends, behind your partner.
- Have you ever dated an older person?
- Who was your High school crush?
- If you had an opportunity to, will you date your High School crush right now?
- Have you ever considered cheating on your partner?
- What’s the most embarrassing text on your phone right now?
- Have you ever given a present you got, to someone else? Why?
Read also: How to make Whatsapp stickers and annoy your friends.
Some Dare questions
- Hand your phone to anyone of your choice, let them send whatever they want to anyone on your contact list.
- Sniff the armpit of the second person on your right.
- Chew a full bulb of onions without drinking water.
- Empty your bag, purse, wallet and pockets. Let’s see what you have on you.
- Call the last dialed number on your phone and, recite a love poem to them.
- Read the most private text on your phone out, to everyone.
- Give the person on your left a lap dance.
- Act out your fantasy with anyone in the group.
- Kiss three parts of the body of the person on your right.
- Tell us your biggest secret.
- Climb the roof of the house wearing just one clothing.
- Take out 5 things from your body.
- Howl like a Wolf until it’s your turn again.
- Pee in a bowl, in front of everyone.
- Drink a combination of 5 different drinks.
- Take a bath with your clothes on.
- Try to lick your elbow.
- Let anyone in the group tickle you for 3 minutes.
- Call an unknown number and speak with them for at least 2 minutes.
- Use your elbow to type the name of one person in the group.
- Close your eyes, walk around and touch someone’s face, then guess who it is.
- Tell the group about your relationship in two minutes, using a song.
- Have a heated argument with the wall. Act like it is responding.
- Pick up your phone, select the 25th phone number on your contact list and yell at them in 5 words.
- Pick up any item in the room, sell it to the group in 3 minutes.
- Let the group choose a snack for you. Eat it without using your hands.
- Let the guy closest to you, give you a make-over.
Read also: Proven ways and Tips to overcome the fear of heights.
So, get to it already! Roast as many butts as you can. Unveil all the secrets they’ve been keeping…and if there’s someone you’re eyeing, shoot your shot while at this game.
They won’t even know you’re doing that.
Want more interesting posts such as these? Hurry and subscribe to our newsletter. Or even better, join our WhatsApp community to be a part of our insightful and fun conversations.
Hi there! I'm Ann Okoroafor, but you can call me ZY.
ZY is a lover of God, Storyteller, Voiceover artist, Moderator, and Content Creator.
Passionate about showing young people that they could be the best version of themselves through Creative content.
- Insight Africa2023.05.2210 Wildlife Conservation Destinations in Africa You Should Visit
- Lifestyle2023.04.306 Weird and Harmful Traditional Practices in Nigeria
- Spice2023.04.14Truth or Dare Questions: How to Vigorously Shake Some Tables With Your Inner Circle
- Spice2023.04.02How to Identify an Igbo Man Easily And Accurately