Insightpreneur is an annual free digital conference curated by Insight.ng, with the primary goal of giving Nigerians and Africans premium insights on building successful businesses and career.
To achieve this, we invite successful business experts and career coaches to provide ideas-focused talks on a wide range of subjects to foster learning, inspiration, and zeal to become successful and financially buoyant in Nigeria and abroad.
We have had 2 successful editions in the past 2 years and are currently working on the 3rd edition which will hold between November 24 and 27, 2022, on the Insightpreneur YouTube Channel.
Beyond the annual digital conference, which is often held on the last week of November, every year, we also host free monthly webinars on our YouTube channels and occasionally on some of our Social media platforms. We often communicate this on our social media platforms, so we highly recommend you connect with us today if you are not doing that yet.
WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
2022 Edition (Upcoming)
This year’s Insightpreneur Webinar will hold between Thursday, November 24th, and Sunday, November 27th, 2022. The theme is “Live and Business Transformation – Repositioning Your Business and Career for Global Relevance.”
- Emmanuella Igwebuike: Positioning Your Business for Global Relevance On Instagram
- Charles Njoku: Exploring Global Opportunities in Tech Without Coding
- Clement Oyinlola: Top Online Skills to Position yourself for Global Opportunities
- Chijindu Umunnakwe: Building a Career as a Life/Business Coach
- Uke Enun Jnr: Repositioning Your Business for Global Relevance
- David Hundeyin: Building a Successful Career in Journalism and Writing
- Omolayomi Olorunsola: Protecting Your Businesses from Legal Challenges/Struggles
- Adeife Adeoye: How to Position Yourself for Global Opportunities as a Freelance
The second edition was held between November 25th and 28th, 2021, and we recorded about 3,500 registered people and 2,000 live participants across different sessions of the program. The webinar was held on YouTube Live on the Insightprenr YouTube Channel. The theme was “The keys to Building a Multimillion Naira Online Business Ventures in the 21st Century.”
The Guest Speakers
- Emmanuel Akpe: How to Market Your Business to Fetch Million Naira Every Month
- Esther Airemionkhale (EdTechPreneur): ABC of Digital Products Creation
- Fiyin Ebemidayo (Bremen): Secrets to Making Constant Millions of Naira Every Month as Freelancer
- Farombi Seun (Babafaros): Becoming a Successful Social Media Influencer in Nigeria
- Fredrick Eghosa: Becoming a Millionaire Digital Entrepreneur in the 21st Century
- Timileyin Ojebode (Xpecial): Joining the Millionaire YouTubers’ Club
We had the first edition of the Insightpreneur Webinar on our Telegram Group. The webinar was between November 26th and 29th, 2020. We recorded about 1000 Registered people and 350 live participants. The webinar theme was “Reveling the Secrets to Running a Successful Business in Nigeria.”
The Guest Speakers:
- Idowu Omowunmi (Mimiejay): Pro Tips to Becoming a Succesful Blogger in Nigeria
- Timileyin Moyofola (Timikettle): What Makes A Succesful Entrepreneur in Nigeria
- Godwin Oluponmile: Best Tips on How to Become A Successful Freelancer in Nigeria
- Aishat Alade: How to Start a Successful Mini-Importation Business in Nigeria
- Adebola Omofoye: How to Build a Successful Small Business in Nigeria
- Quadri Micheal: Personal Development and Insight – Bringing the Bests Out of Yourself