Despite the increasing popularity of WhatsApp, Facebook, and social media platforms, e-mails have managed to remain vital to digital communication and continue to grow in acceptance.
Following the data released by Statista, the number of worldwide email users is predicted to reach a total of 4.6 billion by 2025- an approximate six hundred thousand rise in subscribers, up from 4 billion in 2020. Not only that, when it comes to internet advertising email has experienced higher click-through rates than social media.
With the explosion of E-commerce, affiliate marketing, freelancing, and other internet-based enterprises in Nigeria, email marketing has also increased.
Email marketing has risen to be the most trusted and efficient form of contact between small business owners and their clients. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business wanting to build your online presence, having an email list is a requirement.
However, there are countless services on the market today that claim to be the greatest at what they do, how do you choose the appropriate one?
In this article, you will learn about the top 7 best email marketing services in Nigeria that will help your business expand online while keeping costs at the minimum.
Best Email Marketing Services
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining customer experience automation platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries truly communicate with their consumers.
The platform enables organizations of all sizes to access 500+ pre-built automation that combines email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM for strong segmentation and personalisation across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
- Automate tailored experiences across all your customer contacts.
- Track buyer preferences, behavior, and many customs attributes across the entire customer lifecycle for deeper segmentation and more effective outreach.
- Use data from the entire customer lifecycle to choose the best content, send time, and delivery channel for each customer.
- Create entirely customized campaigns with minimal effort, then improve your send strategy in real-time based on customer behaviors.
- Send personalised messages to every customer, no matter how big your business is.
ActiveCampaign offers free customer assistance, including live chat and phone support, a self-help knowledge center, and supplementary data migration from other applications. It also offers one-on-one consulting, faster support, and free custom design services for commercial customers.
Lite: $9/month, this can be paid annually. Enterprise: $258/month.
Drip helps growing e-commerce firms deliver spot-on emails that get opened and uncover what brings in the most money repeatedly. Drip is considered by email marketers as the most powerful intuitive, easy-to-use platform.
- Design always beautiful emails, pop ups, and audience-building campaigns that convert.
- Segment smarter (not harder) with intelligent data and advanced segmentation, and reach your customers like never before.
- Propel growth using 55+ proven pre-built email workflows and extensive workflow split testing.
- Get automation up and going without a hitch (and tick “schedule emails” off your to-do list).
- Nail your Popup + Email Marketing and enjoy sustained growth by way of actual, targeted, smart (money-making) interactions.
Pricing is based on the size of your list. Consult Drip’s website for precise pricing choices. Starting price is $39.00 per month
Mailchimp is a cloud-based marketing automation service with over 100,000+ users worldwide. The tool allows users to post newsletters on multiple social networks and track client involvement.
With Mailchimp, users may gather and analyze their email responses. The application gives graphical representations of data and client interactions in numerous formats.
Mailchimp allows users to design, share and track email newsletters from any place. With a dynamic drag & drop interface, users can build and share stunning email campaigns. The built-in analytics and reporting feature allows marketers to track customer actions or build ad hoc reports.
Mailchimp also offers a mobile-based application for both Android and iOS devices. The mobile app works as a shortcut for its users to receive campaign updates, add subscribers and remain informed about social media activity.
MailChimp serves a wide range of businesses, from small e-commerce to big online retailers, and is available on a monthly subscription basis.
MailChimp offers multiple pricing plans for their different products starting from $0/per month to $299/per month.
SendinBlue is a cloud-based email marketing platform for businesses of all sizes. Within a single suite, it provides marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messaging.
SendinBlue’s design tools enable you to generate mobile-responsive emails. You may also schedule and automate marketing campaigns, as well as verify the deliverability of communications before sending them out.
SendinBlue’s SMTP service or API may be used to send transactional emails. Importing contacts, classifying lists, collecting forms, behavioral forms, and other features are available through the contact management capability.
SendinBlue has a reporting tool that lets users generate reports on basic information like open rates, click-throughs, and more. Other reporting options include ISP-specific statistics, exporting findings to Excel or PDF, and heat maps. SendinBlue may be linked to a company’s website and management tools.
The SendinBlue plugin is also compatible with various content management and e-commerce systems, including WordPress, PrestaShop, Drupal, WooCommerce, and Magento.
Sendinblue charges depend on the number of email messages sent, not the number of contacts in your account. Send up to 9,000 emails every month with Sendinblue’s free account (300 emails per day).
As your company expands, you may switch to a more suitable plan without breaking the bank! Send up to 20,000 emails every month for only $25 per month – or send even more at discounted rates.
The monthly cost begins at $25.00.
GetResponse is a cloud-based marketing solution that allows users to communicate with their consumers via email as well as develop landing sites. It mostly serves small companies, bloggers, and marketing firms.
GetResponse offers an email template that allows you to create emails without any prior programming experience. This module includes email templates as well as pictures to meet design needs.
The Inbox Preview feature of Getresponse shows how emails appear. A/B testing allows you to assess the efficacy of a campaign by tweaking factors such as the subject line and the ideal time to send it.
GetResponse uses a responsive design strategy, which means that the look of emails can alter depending on the device’s display.
The List Booster function of Getresponse may import contacts from hard drives and email clients such as Gmail, Magento, Salesforce, and Highrise. It also has an auto-responder module that may send birthday emails and personalized offers. The price is per month. Chat, email, and tutorials are available for assistance.
Plans start at $0 and go up to $19.00 per month for up to 1,000 contacts and unlimited monthly email blasts.
The monthly cost begins at $19.00.
Hey, join Insight’s WhatsApp community and get access to opportunities and resources available for entrepreneurs.
AWeber offers small companies web marketing services. They provide marketing options to assist you. They include;
- Increase website traffic.
- Grow your email list.
- Monetize your content.
- Sell your items or services
- Make your emails more automated.
Everything is accessible from a single platform.
- Expand your email list with the landing page and sign-up form builder, you may collect email addresses.
- Improve website traffic using web push notifications to deliver brief messages with a link to your website directly to a subscriber’s desktop.
- Send emails to advertise your most recent news, deals, or content.
- Market your content by setting up e-commerce landing pages to receive membership payments on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Sell your products or services using the e-commerce feature in the landing page builder, you may sell your product, service, or subscription. Promote your goods or service while accepting payments via Stripe, Etsy, or PayPal.
- Send an email automatically when someone subscribes to your list, makes a purchase, abandons their basket, or interacts with your email.
- Increase video views, online sales, blog traffic, and podcast downloads.
- You can quickly and automatically send emails to your subscribers with AWeber’s Auto Newsletter, so they never miss your latest videos, podcasts, blog articles, items, music, or courses again.
AWeber has been a market leader for 20 years, assisting over one million entrepreneurs, side hustlers, and businesses of all sizes with email marketing and other sales tools.
AWeber Free provides you with access to all of the major tools you’ll need to develop fantastic, long-term relationships with your audience of up to 500 subscribers. It also includes full access to our award-winning, industry-leading Customer Solutions team, which is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you be more effective with email marketing in less time.
You can access more sophisticated capabilities with AWeber Pro, including complex behavioral automation, advanced analytics, split testing, and e-commerce solutions.
The monthly cost begins at $19.99.
BirdSend is a cloud-based email marketing tool that helps content producers streamline marketing operations by utilizing drip email campaigns, contact segmentation, revenue tracking, and other features.
The platform may be used to identify VIP subscribers, select top-performing emails, and create rules to automate different operations.
BirdSend allows users to segment contacts using tags, allowing them to send out broadcast emails to particular subscribers about future newsletters, promotions, or product launches.
Content providers may obtain insight into email open and click rates, measure customers’ average lifetime value, and gather information from website visitors using built-in forms.
It also allows professionals to create and sequence drip email campaigns to interact with subscribers.
BirdSend assists content providers in tracking income produced by each email. Pricing is scaled based on the number of contacts, and assistance is available via live chat and email.
The starting fee is $9.00 per month.
When you’re ready to choose a service, compare costs and look into all of your options. Some services offer free email marketing software, while others will give you a free trial or limited-time discount.
Be sure to consider all of your options before making a decision. In addition to cost, ask yourself if ease of use is important to you—do you want your email marketing system to be straightforward, or do you need a more advanced tool?
Finally, consider what functionality is right for your business: Will you need specific features like newsletter management or campaign tracking? Is social media integration something important? Do you want an easy way to integrate with other software platforms, such as Google Drive and Gmail?
Remember, there are hundreds of different email marketing services available that you can use to take your business to the next level—so it’s important to find a service that will work well with your budget and your objectives.
Subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube channel to be notified of our latest updates.
About the Author
Abuchi Robert is a Freelance Content Writer. who writes content for financial, marketing and technology niches.
- Op-Ed are articles published by guest authors. We no longer accept guest posts. However, we are still open to adding long-term content contributors to our team of insightful writers. To write for us, please check out inisght.ng/guest-post.
- Business Insights2023.02.24How to Make Money on Facebook as a Nigerian
- Lifestyle2023.02.155 Best Productivity Apps to Enhance Your Productivity
- Opinion2023.02.10Best night Browsing data plans popular Networks for Freelancer and entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- Lifestyle2023.01.3110 Amazing Photo Editing Apps in 2023