Learn the Ultimate Secrets of Becoming a Writer – the best guide to start writing todayeven if you have never written anything in your life
The Beginners Guide to Launching Career in Online Content Writing
Have you been thinking of how to make money online but have ZERO digital skills?
Are you interested in launching your career in online content writing but have no idea how to go about it?
Do you believe that you too can become a writer? Making money online, building your writing portfolio, and having a successful writing business.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should stick with me until the end.
Dear Prospective Writer,
My name is Taiwo Sotikare, and I am the founder and CEO of Insight.ng
Please permit me to share a golden secret that no one will want to tell you.
Writing is a learnable skill, and it is one of the most lucrative skills in the world. In fact, it is a lifehack – a skill that everyone – students, entr employee, online marketer, freelancer, or entrepreneur – must-have.
- As an entrepreneur, you should be able to write your business plans, letters, advertisement messages, and other important documents yourself.
- As a student, you should know how to write well so you can conveniently and effortlessly write your school projects and thesis yourself.
- As a graduate, how will you write your job application letter, curriculum vitae, cover letter, etc, if you don’t know the rudiments of writing?
- As a freelancer, the main reason clients keep rejecting your proposal is because they are filled with grammatical errors and lack proper structure. It doesn’t matter if you are into writing, video editing, graphic design, or translation etc. If you don’t know how to write a simple short proposal without errors, clients continue to ignore it like you don’t exist.
- As an affiliate marketer, you are only punishing yourself if you don’t know how to write. You must write sales copy, email, social media posts, and many others.
- As an amazon self-publisher, you will hardly make headway if you think making money on Amazon is just about uploading documents when you can’t write something beautiful. In fact, Amazon will continue to ban your account.
The list is endless.
That is why I often tell my students that it is a gross offense if you don’t know how to craft appealing and engaging content.
Not a criminal offense, of course. But an offence against yourself – your success and your ambitions.
Before I talk too much, let’s take a break and see how much money people make online every day with their writing skills.
Here are two screenshots I stole from Zikoko Naira Life Series
Title: The Medical Student Who Went From Nothing To $2000/Month
My Caption: #NairaLife: This Gen Z Converts her writing skills to over 1 Million Naira per month
Now let us go back to our premium talk.
Some 8 years ago, I asked a friend to teach me how to write, and the way he replied made it seem like writing is a skill that cannot be learnt. I was disturbed and perplexed. So I buried myself in several research and practices. Reading books, taking courses, volunteering, etc.
Fast forward to this year, I have made tens of millions of Naira online with writing – a skill that My colleague, Halimat Chisom, and I are now committed to teaching you.
A skill that is constantly making millions of naira and thousands of dollars for people, including the medical writer and other people Zikoko have featured in their Naira life series.
A skill that will help you boost your business performance, career, and personal development.
Do you have any iota of faith in yourself that you too can become a writer?
Not just writing a message or sharing random thoughts on social media, but writing to influence people and make money?
Are you aware that writing is lucrative enough to fund your desired lifestyle in the world of tech, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship? Now, you know.
As a writer, you can make money via
- Freelance Writing – Offering your writing skills on freelance platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, LinkedIn, and several others.
- Amazon KDP Self-publishing – Writing a short eBook and selling it in Dollars on Amazon.
- Journalist – Getting employed as a content contributor or journalist on a famous news blog like Punch, Nairametrics, Vanguard, etc
- Become a Chief Editor or Content manager at famous media firms like Zikoko, Insight.ng, Forbes, etc
- Start your personal blog – You can become a blogger where you will share your knowledge and ideas for people to read, and you will make money through advertisements and sponsored posts.
- Become a script writer – for your movie company, or advertisement industry
- Get job employment – to work as a content manager, business
The opportunities have no limits…
And you don’t have to believe me. I will show you.
A Nigerian who has made $100,000 (about 40 Million Naira on Upwork as a writer)
This person charges $545 (N300,000 per article on Fiverr.)
Mark Dawson Made $450,000 (186 Million Naira) per year as a self-published Writer on Amazon
You don’t even need all this money. You probably only need half and your life will transform for the best.
With all those enticing proofs of people cashing out big with their online writing skills,
You may be tempted to jump to action and start writing? Who wouldn’t? In fact, that is my goal here. However, before you jump the gun, allow me to ask you an honest question. What exactly do you want to write?
How exactly will you write something meaningful if you lack a good foundation of content writing?
You see, many upcoming writers are tempted to ignore the fundamentals of writing and jump straight to calling themselves “seasoned copywriters” or some other fancy titles. This act results in a bunch of mediocre write-ups that mean nothing and have no effect.
And eventually, you hear them complain that they can’t get jobs online. Maybe Fiverr or Upwork or LinkedIn. That nobody wants to pay a premium for their work.
They complain that Amazon KDP blocks their account. Or that they are not getting sales. What exactly are they expecting if the quality of the document they upload to sell on Amazon KDP is poor.
How will the client hire you to write a 1,500-word article for $300 if you can’t write a beautiful and engaging piece? Remember money is earned by giving value. Just as I am about to give you millions of Naira value in exchange for a penny of your money.
As you know, if the foundation of any structure is weak, it’ll crumble under little pressure within a short time.
So how do you avoid this kind of situation?
This is a problem my team and I at Insight Digital Academy (insight.ng) have been struggling to solve for a long time.
Now, we have all the time and resources to walk people through all the basics of online content writing.
So I pulled my colleague, Halimat Chisom, to create a comprehensive and simplified online writing course.
This covers everything you need to start writing quality and engaging content that clients can pay hundreds of thousands of Naira and Dollars.
Learning how to write is easy; however, to reach mastery, it takes effort and proper guidance to master the fundamentals.
This course is not a broad, generalized, long, and exhausting course that’ll overwhelm you with so much information with no direct nudge on how to start.
It is not an over-simplified course that takes you back to primary school topics.
It’s also not a course that is too technical and leaves you feeling confused.
It is just too perfect
It is perfect enough that we are so confident that you will forever be happy that you purchase this course.
And if for any reason, after going through all the modules in this writing course but you aren’t satisfied with the quality of what we promise you, we will refund your money. No question ask!
Because in this course, you’ll get:
- Free certificate from insight.ng that you can add to your portfolio and use to show expertise and apply for jobs. (Worth 100,000)
- Actionable steps that take you from wanting to write to a complete draft that you can show off as a writer. – (Value N100,000)
- Practical assignments (and feedback) that will help you improve your writing skill and productivity. – (Values at N50,000)
- Relatable examples to simplify relevant points and make the message stick. (Free)
- Proofreading and Editing Hacks – How you can proofread your documents for perfection – (Worth 12,500)
- Learning structure that encourages practice, accountability, and models the real professional writing world. (Cost 25,000)
- Full disclosure of the different types of writing you can specialize in. (Worths N100,000)
- Access to our mentorship group on telegram where you can connect with other writers and us. Feel free to ask questions here as you navigate your writing journey; you’ll always find help. (Worths N15,000)
- Job opportunities from insight.ng. You’ll always be a priority. (this is priceless)
- Consistent writing tips through emails and the telegram group. (Worths N23,000)
And by the end of the course, we are certain that you will already have the confidence to write great content without grammatical flaws and errors.
We are sure you will be able to write job proposals that your Upwork and Fiverr Clients love.
You can write your school project that even the VC will be tempted to invite you for a talk.
You will write like a boss!
But why should you trust me?
- We the tutors (my colleague, Halimat, and I Taiwo) have a combined professional experience of nearly 10 years of experience writing across different industries including marketing, business management, health, lifestyle, tech, etc.
- We both interact with publisher houses and online magazines.
- We have both made tons of money across all online writing industries – Freelancing writing, Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon self-publishing, SEO blog posts, and several others.
- Our goal at insight.ng is to make digital skills accessible to many Nigerians, and this course is one of the ways to help you acquire money-making digital skills.
You may want to ask why should you pay for this course when you can find many free resources on the web?
You’re right to think there are free resources online. So, here’s a question for you.
Have you ever enrolled in a free course that answered all your questions about the subject topic?
So detailed that you didn’t have any more questions about how to move forward?
Those are the limitations of free courses, especially on skills as technical and evolving as writing online.
And here, we are working on not just your writing skill but also your confidence to help you start writing immediately. That is how committed we are to seeing you succeed.
So How much does this course cost?
You see, we had a lot of trouble pricing this course because we are more concerned about impacting Nigerians with life-transforming skills that will turn their lives for the better.
I mean, I have to bring my team at insight.ng together to ensure you this course is complete and fulfilling its purpose. Which is to make you fulfilled and successful in any industry that writing is required.
And with all the bonuses, including the Free Certificate, Assignments, and Group Mentorship, this course shouldn’t cost anything less than N250,000.
But we don’t think it will be fair if the people we want to help can’t afford the money.
However, will you agree with me that this course is worth charging N100,000 for?
Well, we won’t be charging you up to that. And we won’t also charge you N45,000 which we originally intended to.
I mean, we understand that many of you are students and graduates with a lot of financial burden adulthood have thrown at us even before we start.
So we have agreed to sell this course at a ridiculously cheap price that you may forever blame yourself for if you don’t jump at it now.
I mean, we are offering you this course along with all the bonuses (free Certificate and group Mentorship) for N25,000
Remember I told you we had no intention of keeping our members’ money if they aren’t satisfied with our course.
And I want to reinstate it to you that if after going through the content in the video and PDF slides, you feel that this course sucks, you can demand your money back within 30 days of you purchase this course. No question ask.
Again, this course is not some random free resource online. You may have enrolled in different free and paid online courses that confused you so much that you regret it.
You may even have sworn never to purchase a course online again.
We understand, and that is why we are here, with a ray of sunlight, and hope you help you take a risk-free decision for a value worth millions of naira.
Worst scenario, you review the course and tell us our course is stuck. We refund your money.
Or you get the course and forever be happy and grateful to us.
Both ways, you win.
Special Promo for Only those who order today!
we also have a special offer for you – however, that is only if order the course today.
What does that mean?
It means we are giving the course to just the first 28 people who will purchase this course today at a whopping 40% special discount.
N25,000 – We will be giving you to get the course as well as all the values in it for just N14,500 (one-time payment)
And not just that,
We will equally give you the almighty writers checklist that has transformed the lives of all our writers at insight.ng
Simply send your N14,500 Naira to
Send proof of payment (screenshot) to me on WhatsApp.
Remember, you get your full money back if our promise turns out not to hold water
Send your #14,500 Naira to:
Guarantee Trust Bank
Account number: 0220677935
Account name: Taiwo Sotikare
Account number: 0822618364
Account name: Taiwo Sotikare
Good-luck. I will be waiting for you in my DM.
What People are saying about this course.